My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Leather and Lace DT throwdown

I am glad I managed to find the time to join in with this challenge with the quoth the Raven team as I had so much fun making my piece :D

For anyone that doesn't know what the DT throwdown is all about please take a look here this is also where you will be able to vote for your favourites.

I have made a collar/neck corset for my piece.

To make this piece I used :

  • An old leather belt
  • some buckles and rivets
  • lace from my stash
  • hot glue, glossy accents & E6000
  • Raven rubber stamp from Smeared ink
  • Chain from my stash.







12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Brilliant Shell very sexy
I am just spreading the word on my rounds that I am starting a new challenge blog it's a monthly challenge just for dark work and I am also having a DT call would be great to see you over there and if you could help spread the word
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/
Jacki xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

This is soooo cooool Shell, everything about it is FABULOUS I especially love the Raven cameo .....FAB :)

mark gould said...

wow Shell, this is certainly an attention grabber, It looks beautiful. x

DonnaMundinger said...

Shell, you could make a mint selling these. Fabulously sexy. The raven cameo is amazing and I love the whole vibe. xxD

Andrea C said...

Absolutely brilliant x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blackdragon said...

Gorgeous Shell... a truely stunning piece. Love it lots.
love always xxx BDx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is amazingly beautiful Shell. A real attention grabber as well. That raven cameo is the Pièce de résistance. Love it!!!

~Lady B~ said...

Brilliant work, Shell! If I could stand having anything around my neck I would scoop this piece of loveliness up straight away! Your neck corset is absolutely gorgeous!

Ally White Cat said...

well your piece is so beautiful and unique. Stunning and the cameo is a keeper..awesome art as always shell..
susan s

Chris D. said...

This is one hellofa neck corset! Totally cool!

ike said...

AWESOME creation - if you were closer I would have to come and swipe this :-D Marvelous xxxxxxxxxxx