My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 1 April 2013

make it colourful at smudgy Antics

It's bee a week already since the challenge over at smudgy antics has been running! That was one fast week, I have got a little bit of inspiration for you if you are struggling for ideas.

The challenge is to make a project that is colourful but you cannot use markers or pencils. At first I went into total panic mode, but then I stought about it and realised I often make things without markers and pencils. There are so many ways to make something colourful, there is paint, ink, paper piecing, perfect pearls..the list is endless!


I have made 2 tags, the first one I have used pieces of coloured paper for the back ground, then randomly stamped all over it with my ink pads, once it was dry I stamped the image from smeared inks Carnies set.


The second piece I hav paper pieced, I painted the background of the tag first then printed the image out onto different coloured papers, cut out and stuck on the bits I wanted, agan the image is from Smeared ink and this time is from the candy is dandy set. The senti was stamped with dovecraft alphabet stamps.


3 comments:

Sall said...

My fav is paper piecing I really want to try that I also adore that image where did you get it?

Happycrafter Shell said...

all the images are from smeared ink, there is a link just above the image that will take you to the store

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great paper piecing Shell and your Candy is Dandy Bear is so cute :)