My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 31 May 2013

Delicious Doodles White on White

I have to say when I first saw this theme I was in a bit of a panic. I really love the look of white on white but I find it scary to do.
For my card I ran a couple of pieces of white card through some embossing folders. I then ran some more through with some dies. I used some lace trim and flower trim to give it some more texure. The image that I used is called Vintage Wedding Carriage. I do hope you will come and join in our challenge this week at Delicious Doodles.


2 comments:

Teri said...

It's beautiful hun, and the trim just sets it all off wonderfully! xx

Kristina said...

Shell I think your white on white card turned out perfect!! It was hard to do white on white ungh? Well It was for me, but I manged it LOL!
Peace,
Kristy