My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Ike's art

This post is all about my friend Ike :) She draws such beautiful digis which I often use but don't always share so I thought I'd share some of those pieces and give Ike a bit of a shout out. If you want to check out Ike's Digis head over to her shop  or her blog .







On the thimble holder I have also used some stamps from smeared ink who Ike has also drawn some fab stamps for. I am going to be doing a couple of other posts with some of Ike's stamps but as I wanted to use the pieces for challenges I will show them off separately :)

2 comments:

ike said...

Oh My, how AWESOME. These are fantastic Shell and I love the chocolate one :-D
Thank you so much for this fabulous 'shout'. I am truly honoured :-)
Mega Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matney said...

Awow! Look at all those great projects. So glad you shared! May have to go do some damage to the bank account now.