My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 27 May 2013

Week 2 of fur and feathers with Smudgy Antics

Welcome back for the second week in our fortnight challenge 
with Smudgy Antics!  You have one more week to play!
For this challenge we want to see more than just paper, glue and ink.
We want to see feathers or fur or a combination of the two.  We want to you guys and gals to create projects that make us want to reach through the computer screen and touch everything we see!  The more creative the better.  We love it when you guys and gals think outside of the box and make something with that extra "WOW" factor.

Of course we must address the fine print.  Although the focus of the challenge is to use FEATHERS and or FUR, you must still use a stamped image (real or digi) and you must follow the rules posted on the left sidebar of the challenge blog to be in the running for a prize.  Collage sheets may be used to enhance your project, but they do NOT count as a stamped image so make sure you use a stamp of some sort in your final piece.

this is my DT piece, I have made a hair facinator. I've used ome beads, a clear hair comb, a peakcock feather, a black frame embelishment and a mask stamp from the Femdom rubber stamp set.








If you have the time please go and look at the DT pieces they are truely amazing, and we all love looking at our blog to find we've been left a bit of love.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/my-all-crafts-challenge-5.html
http://memascrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/may-challenge.html

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Shelly!

Hugs
Linda xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Shell! I'd wear that in a minute. SOOO very elegant. xxD

Ally White Cat said...

Shell this is so beautiful..I can see it on a beautiful vanity table in soft glow lights woozers so pretty!love your piece.
hugs
susan s

Kristina said...

Shell,
You did a really great job on this I so love it!
Peace,
Kristy

sparklingblackrose said...

This is just stunning, wonderful! :-) Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts Challenge this time, hope youll join us for the relaunch and blog hop next month with some fab sponsors! Elaine-xxx-

Mema's Crafts said...

How lovely. I like it. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

Matney said...

This came out so gorgeous! The frame embelli completely brought the whole piece together. Love!

sparklingblackrose said...

Youve been featured :-) Elaine-xxx- http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/featured-crafters-from-my-all-crafts.html

I Don't Do Straight said...

Beautiful Shell, I love everything about it. I would be proud to wear this :)

Lisa S. said...

This is a terrific project! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Make It Monday.