My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 10 June 2013

Framed flowers magnet

Following the theme of the current Delicious Doodles challenge I have made a magnet using one of Teri's gorgeous framed flowers. The image I used is called Iris and butterfly. I printed the image out several times then coloured it. When it was all coloured I cut around the pieces I wanted to layer and stacked them up with silicone glue. I got a piece of matching 6" x 6" paper and stuck it onto a chipboard square, folded over the edges and glued them all down. Once the square was covered I attached the image on the front and a magnet on the back.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges.



15 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh this is stunning! Love it, xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning! I love the flowers and the butterfly.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Teri said...

Me likey a lottie!! xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful! Great flowers and lovely butterfly - super card.
xx

Dreja said...

Wow! Wunderschön! Ganz toll gemacht.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends und der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

LG Dreja

Laine said...

Such a very beautiful creation. I love it.
Laine
xx

Pauline Wheeler said...

A beautiful creation
P x

Nicky Wilcox said...

Oh wow its fab xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Oh wow its fab xxx

NickelNook said...

Beautiful project, Shelley! The dimension of those flowers is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

Eva Gro said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
Hugs
Eva Gro
DT member Card and Scrap

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

Doreen said...

Wunderschön! Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

Sall said...

The detail on this is astonishing...very clever

Ger said...

Gorgeous project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT