The first piece is my entry for the freaky freebie challenge on thehttp://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/thechallenger/forum/topics/freaky-freebie-july-2013 I coloured the image in with promarkers then used some dies to cut the image and to cut the scalloped circle behind it. The ribbon I used is some ribbon I brought really cheap at Christmas time from the wrapping paper ilse in Wilko's, it cost £1 for 3 meters of it. I finished it off with a pin on the back.
The next piece is a tag I made with the new rubber stamps I got in the post this morning. They are the June set Morte and can be found here I also used some of the stamps from the prints set which can also be found on that link.
I started by stamping the bloody handprints onto a black tag with read ink then covering with red embossing powder. I covered the whole tag with gold acrylic paint, let it dry a little then rubbed the paint from the hand prints. The images were painted with distress inks.
This last piece I made a couple of days ago and is a sample for the August rubber set which can be found here
This is the full Voodoo Rubber set