Although I have kept my design fairly simple there are lots of little bits involved and it did take quite a while to do it all.
To start with I sprayed the CATC base and a wooden spool with brass spray paint. While that was drying I:
- Stamped Rebecca Sinz Moonlit Companions and coloured it in with promarkers and cut it out.
- I printed off a Halloween collage sheet from www.lisasalteredart.com and cut out one of the Ouija boards.
- I stamped the skull background stamp from smeared inks rubber set morte onto some acetate and cut it out to the same size as the ATC
- I used the morte stamp again to stamp onto 2 mini vintage domino's then dabbed copped alcohol ink around the edges of them
- finally I cut out the paper to cover the sides the cogs piece is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante and the Halloween is from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
As soon as the spray paint had dried I started to layer on all of the pieces. On the front is the Rebecca Sinz stamp with a clock from the Happy Haunting collection and a skully embellishment I had in the Christmas swap from Croms.
On the back I attached the ouija board and then attached the acetate over the top making sure it was only attached on the edges so it sits slightly away from the base in the middle. The paper was then added around the edges and the spool to the bottom, once that was well stuck I added the domino's.
I am also entering this into the current challenge at HDHhttp://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.co.uk/