My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 12 July 2013

Spots and stripes with left of center

 Welcome to a new challenge here at Left of Center!  This fortnight we are sponsored by Limited Runs Digital Stamps!  Such a great selection of digis in all kinds of themes and styles!  Be sure and stop by!
As always, we give you two different ways to join us- either create something with an LOC theme and/or this time we want to see Spots and/or Stripes! 

The DT have been lucky enough to be able to use a digi from Limited runs, I picked Osrick there was just something about him that made me smile. 

I coloured the image with promarkers and typed the sentiment. The papers I have used are a mix of My minds eye and Bazzil card stock. 


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a quirky little this. Loving the design papers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carla said...

Love this cute card...adorable image!

ike said...

Fabulous !!! The colour scheme is super and that quirky little guy is just brilliant !!! Gorgeous creation Shell :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

Keren Howell said...

He's got such a funny expression on his face! Colours are fabulous too, love it! xxx Keren