My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Musically Challenged

Confession time, this is another challenge blog that I mean to join in with every time and always seem to run out of time. There is only a few days left this time but at least I've made it!

The song to use for inspiration this time is Christina Aguilera's your Body.

To make my tag I stamped out of the gorjuss girls and coloured her with Faber Castell pencils. I then used the splatter rubber stamp from the Inky Dreams set from smeared ink, I stamped onto the tag in a blue ink, I did want to use a lighter ink to make the blue in the video but my inks are rather limited. I then used some stickers from my stash, I think I might have won them (terrible memory here) The stickers I used for Body are from my friend Susan. The trim  is from my stash. 



Please head over to the musically challenged blog to join in with the challenge.

3 comments:

Laura B said...

Super cute tag! I'm glad you could play along with us at Musically Challenged.:)

KC said...

lol this made me giggle...so sweet yet with the blue "blood" it looks morbid...awesome! thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged

House of Bears said...

Fab, love the cute image against the blue splats. Thanks for joining in with us at Muscially Challenged.