My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Smudgefest day 3

Today is a colour challenge, I am not really very good at these as my screen never shows the colours properly so I have made a piece that matches as close to the colours as I think they are.



The colours I have used on this are Dark blue, brown, duck egg blue and a greeny yellow. when colouring the image I used distress inks and promarkers, I used the yellow and brown and watered it down lots to create a skin tone. The image was printed onto canvas and the inks applied with a paint brush. The tag I hand cut from a piece of dark blue cardstock and the embellishments were all in my stash.

The image I used is this one from smeared ink, click on it to go to the store
Image 1


6 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

WOW Shell you are fast. I've only just chosen what stamp to use. Fabulous artwork xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Shell! I just got up and am trying to wrap my head around this and you're DONE! Fabulous and amazing! xxD

Matney said...

Great use of the colors and love the ribbons on this. I keep seeing this awesome image and what can be created w/ it. Another goodie =)

Wendy said...

Great tag Shell...I like to do challenges but usually avoid sketches and color challenges, lol! You did a great job using the colors chosen for today!

~Lady B~ said...

Lovely tag and great use of the colors in the challenge! You are super fast with your crafting. Send some speed my way please :)

Laura B said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the image on the canvas.:)