My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Left of Center no designer papers

I am a little sad in writing this post as it is my last DT piece for Left of Center. I have a great time being a part of the LOC DT and I know the team will carry on for a long time coming up with some fantastic challenges and fabulous art work for everyone to see. I'm having to cut back on my commitments due to starting a Degree course in a few weeks!

For this challenge we are being sponsored by Rick St Dennis, I used his robotics 101 to make this tag. I added some pieces of cardboard to the tag and covered the whole thing with some foil which I had screwed up to give it some texture. I rubbed over the tag with some black paint and then rubbed as much as I could off. The metal pieces I added were from my junk box and the sentiment is from a small stamp I've had for ages but I can't remember where it's from.


3 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

I think this is fabulous.

Keren Howell said...

Love this a huge amount Shell and we are so going to miss you at LOC! Hugs, Keren

Steph said...

Super cool tag! How exciting to be working on your degree, best of luck. We'll all miss ya over at LOC :)