My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Day 12 of 31 days of Halloween

It's only day 12?? It really does feel like this month has been going for longer than 12 days but this does mean there are far more awesome projects still to see from everyone :D

Todays piece I am showing you a couple of ATC's I  have made for the Musically Challenged Blog challenge.  Smeared ink are sponsoring this challenge so I got to make a couple of pieces to share on there. I am so lucky at times, I get to join in and play along with so many wonderful artists and crafters. I do hope you will go and check out the challenge. 

The music to be inspired by is Ozzy's Howl at the moon. I have made a set of ATC's I used different parts of the video to inspire my thinking on these. The stamps I used  for these came from 2 Smeared Ink the first one is Mad Science and the second is Part of the Pack, I also used Smeared Ink papers to back each ATC.















Halloween just wouldn't be halloween without a werewolf or two! :D As always the blog hop list is just there at the side and I really do encourage you to go and look at everyones work>>>>>

17 comments:

DogsMom said...

I am more a fan of Sharon's than Ozzy, so am not familiar with the tune (or am I and just don't know it!) but you captured the title well.

DonnaMundinger said...

Perfect interpretations of the video. I must remember to play along. xxD

Avril Ann said...

Well, thought out, and executed, Shell, you clever cookie, hugs hun xxx

Sharon Sahl said...

These ATCs are perfect for Halloween with mad scientists and werewolves! Super!!

Matney said...

Wicked cool, love the little story they tell and awesome images on each.

Steph said...

Fab set of ATCs, love those werewolf images.

Kristina said...

Thank you for sharing your wonder art work with us at Musically Challenged challenges!!
Your 4 ATCs are so perfect for this fortnight's challenge. You did a great job on them!
Peace,
Kristy

ldfdesign said...

Great job on all four! Really love that lady image! Sometimes you just need to howl it out.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

What fun ATCs you made based on the challenge, I can clearly see your inspiration!

Emily Thubbron said...

Perfect song to use as inspiration. Love me some Ozzy. My life song I think is Crazy Train. I feel like I'm on a crazy train most days...lol. Your ATCs are definitely creepy. Fab job.

Julia said...

Love them! wolfs are the best, scare me as h..l, but this are so much fun.
Hugs,
Julia

monique said...

awesome ATC's

Wendy said...

Great ATC's Shell...loving that werewolf. Just saw it in BD's post also. Have to check out that Smeared Ink set!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Ozzy ATCs! At least this time round i know the song! lol Love your makes! mo x

KC said...

these are beautiful! I love each one of them! thank you so much for creating something for us!

Carla said...

Fab ATCs- love the choice of images and colors!

Lyneen said...

I can hear her singing!!!!! Love all of these!!! Great ATCs!!!