My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Day 16 of 31 days of Halloween

Today I am going to share a mixed media page. I used up some scraps of card to cover the background then added some bits of pattern paper, some Christmas background stamps and different sprays. Yes I did say Christmas and yes I do know this is a halloween hop :) The stamps that I have used are part of the November rubber set and it's called Dark Holidaze by Rick St Dennis. I used distress inks to colour in the images, I didn't want to colour them perfectly more just smudge colours into them to give a more grungy look.  The writing on there I just did with a fine liner and yes in the past have kept my halloween decs up until Christmas...infact most of the time there are halloween dec's of some kind still out :D




This is the full set and if you want to get your hands on it then head to the rubber club page which can be found here

The other set that is on offer for November is the chicks dig guns set.

Here are a couple of things I have made in the past with this set.










16 comments:

Carla said...

Fantastic...love how you used the Christmas stamp hehe...can't wait to get mine!

Avril Ann said...

Shell, awesome, love how you have used a Christmas stamp, so clever, the images are all brilliant, and I love the tags too, xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Never too early to think about Creepmas, LOL. I have a tendency to leave my decs out too. Should just keep 'em out year. round. Great work with both sets. xxD

DogsMom said...

This is very different.
Don't mind the chicks with guns but the lingerie is not my style.
Why do I think these stamps were designed by a man?

Emily Thubbron said...

Great art journal page. Love the use of Christmas stamps for a Halloween page. I can't wait to get my new stamps..

ldfdesign said...

Love all your projects! Love those Christmas stamps!!!! Great job!

Rick St. Dennis said...

Thanks for using the Christmas images from my Dark Holidaze set for SI-I like the smudgy grundgy feel-good job!
Just for the record I had nothing to do with the gun ladies in lingere....just sayin....

monique said...

Creepmas rocks!!! Lol

craftings said...

Great Creepmas images!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular creations featuring the new Rubber Club sets..I'm busy having a blast creating with them myself at the mo ;0)

Matney said...

Mega cool w/ all the papers and card scraps. Rick has so many fun new images, hard to keep up! This gets me excited for Christmas. Great MM page. Can't wait to get my sets!!

Wendy said...

Wow...Shell! You must have gotten some inky fingers over the weekend! Great projects. I like the new rubber sets!

Lyneen said...

LOVE your sentiment... why decorate twice..... your idea has my laughing!!!! What a great idea to add a little Christmas in the mix!!!

Steph said...

Fab mixed media page!

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous mixed media page, Fab sentiment about not decorating twice - love it!! lol
And love seeing the other wee projects you've made too! mo x

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh, so many wonder projects! You always go way out and above! I just love them all!
Peace,
Kristy