My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Day 19 of 31 days of Halloween

Today I have made a cute little treat bag. I made up the bag in craft artist using paper and a stamp from smeared ink and adding the sentiment from Altered pages. The image was coloured in craft artist too. Once I printed it out I cut it and stuck it all together before adding a bit of homemade washi tape to the bottom.


I do hope you will have a look at all the other pieces that everyone has made today, as ever the blop hop list is just there>>> so you can start at the top and work your way through. Thank you to everyone that has stopped by this far and left me some lovely comments.

For those of you that don't know I am on the Mixed Media University Design team over at the smeared and smudged forum, there will be new tutorials posted every week. If you fancy learning something new then head over to the group and get started :D








17 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

How fun, Shell! Great coloring and the homemade washi ROCKS! xxD

DogsMom said...

Very crafty creative!

Emily Thubbron said...

Love that little mummy. Too cute! Great bag with all that washi.

ldfdesign said...

Lovely bag! Congrates on being on the DT.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous treat bag! Is home made washi tape just stamping etc onto masking tape? would that work!? great idea!! mo x

happy crafter shell said...

Mo I have done a tutorial on it which will hopefully be coming to the forum soon x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Love it, I like tall and narrow cards and this one is perfect!

monique said...

Cute

craftings said...

Great tall and narrow card!!

Carla said...

how cute- love the mummy!

Wendy said...

Great card Shell. I'm afraid to look at the MM tuts until after the hop. I will be overwhelmed! But, afterwards I will be checking it out. I'm ready to try something new!

Sara said...

Fabulous Treat Bag Shell! I will be popping into S&S soon! Trying to get some things caught up and then will be by for a visit! Have a wonderful day!!!

Steph said...

Fun treat bag, love the homemade washi tape :) I will definitely check out the Mixed Media University :)

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous, Shell, as always hun xxx

Lyneen said...

YIKES!!! Don't take my favorite Halloween Candy away... I love my candy corn!!!! Great card.... love it!!!!

Matney said...

Love those papers and gorgeous coloring on the mummy. Fun and wonderfully rotten!

Kristina said...

Rotten sweets LOL! Love it, totally awesome bag, love the grumpy at the bottom!
Peace,
Kristy