My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 21 October 2013

Day 21 of 31 days of Halloween and Colour Challenge at Smudgy Antics.

Today I have a digi card to share. The card has been put together in Craft Artist.

It is the start of a new challenge over at Smudgy Antics and the theme is a colour challenge.
the colours you need to use for this challenge are:

You will need to use at least 3 of these colours in your piece.

I used some of the yummy paper, the gorgeous dead dancer stamp, the cross stamp and the sentiment all from smeared ink for this piece.


13 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Geez, Shell, the days have gone passed, quick, what a fabulous card hun, xxx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous digi card! love the background paper and the awesome image! mo x

Matney said...

Oh, she is so pretty! Love the blues on your dancer. Buttons look so real and awesome layout.

DogsMom said...

The card is beautiful.
Call me dense, I don't get the quote.

Steph said...

Fab digi card! Love all the elements you've combined here.

ldfdesign said...

Lovely cross, love this digi card!

Wendy said...

Love this Shell. Great combination of images. Love the sentiment!

Emily Thubbron said...

This card rocks. I love the skull paper and the colors that you used. It's fantastic.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular! I love how you combined all the elements!

DonnaMundinger said...

Perfect sentiment for the fab image and background. xxD

Carla said...

fabulous! I love that image!

Lyneen said...

This is AWESOME I love the image of the dancer you used with the sentiment.... WOW what a statement!

Kristina said...

Shelley,
So hauntly beautiful, the dead dancers on one of my faves! Great project here!
Peace,
Kristy