My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 25 October 2013

Day 25 of 31 days of Halloween

Today I have 2 pieces to share with you all. The first piece is my piece for the new Delicious Doodles challenge which is a scary Halloween. I have used several images of Teri's so I will pop a list with links under the picture. I made a box with a bit of a scary treat inside of it!




Stamps and papers used:

Pile o' Bones Paper





The other piece I have made is a journal page. I can't remember where the paper came from but the image I have used is from the creepy Lil' Grumpies rubber set from Smeared ink

The poem that is written on the page is called spooks and is written by Sandra Liatos

There’s a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin on my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There’s a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.

14 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Shell, both fabulous projects, love them hun xxx

DogsMom said...

Two wonderful projects. I was not ready for the clown - now you have me convinced they are scary!

Great poem with the card.
Nicely used as background.

Teri said...

wicked makes hun, love the jack-in-a-box clown! x

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! You almost gave me a heart attack with that one, Shell. Glad the second was just cute. Got a kick out of the smiling headstone. LOL xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

Two great projects today. I love the box.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Ooooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE your 'jack-in-a-box', so brilliant! Your j-page is a treat too!

craftings said...

Great projects but spooked me!!

maureenjscott said...

Oooh that clown's too scary!!! I'd have jumped opening that box! love it tho! mo x

Wendy said...

Two great projects Shell. Love the scary clown inside the surprise box!

ldfdesign said...

Great pieces! Love the clown on the inside. (at least you gave warning) Perfect page to go with that great poem!

Carla said...

fabulous-so spooky and that clown! EEK!

Steph said...

Super creepy, love the box and your journal page, what a fun poem.

Lyneen said...

OH MY that is a cute poem!!!! LOVE THE JOURNAL PAGE... and your box with a treat is totally scary!!!! GREAT projects!

Matney said...

Ubber creepy box, so awesome that the clown springs up. Amazing idea and you have completed it to a T. So cute that poem. Awesome page and love that the Grumpie was in it. Fab projects today!