My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

day 29 of 31 days of halloween

As much as I have loved doing this month I am glad there are only 2 more to go now as I am exhausted! LOL

I am a bit later posting today as my memory card decided to go for a fly as I was taking it out of the camera and I can't find it, luckily I have another so was able to take my photo again.

I have made an ATC today using one of the awesome little grumpies from the creepy lil grumpies rubber set from smeared ink.


14 comments:

DogsMom said...

Another cute Grumpie card!

Flying memory card - does that now make them distant memories?

happy crafter shell said...

heheheh distant memories.....Love it!

Ally White Cat said...

oh sweet shell you rocked this little grumpy awesome art as always.
love and hugs
susan

Wendy said...

Cute ATC Shell. Love the little grumpie and the sentiment is perfect!

Steph said...

Cute ATC and a cute grumpie!

Carla said...

fantastic grumpy mummy! Love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love him stamped in blue! Too cute! xxD

Lyneen said...

Funny little grumpie... he are so cute... great ATC!

ldfdesign said...

That memory card just wanted out. Great card, love that mummy!

Emily Thubbron said...

Watch out for those flying memories. I love this little Grumpy. He's so cute.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL Shell, hope you find that pesky memory card! Super cute creation today, love mummy grumpie!

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous ATC, Shell, well we are getting to the end of the month...I have the 31st..LOL xxx

maureenjscott said...

Cute grumpie ATC!!! love it! mo x

Matney said...

One of my favorite saying from this set. Nice embossing and love the blue color on Grumpie.