My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Fan-tasia Fun

Got a bit of a change just before I go to sleep, I coloured this beauty in a while ago and have been wanting to use her on something special. This evening I was in the mood for making and I had everything right there that I knew would be perfect for this image.

The image is called Fan-tasia and is from Delicious Doodles. I coloured her in with promarkers and added some glossy accents to her eyes, lips and the clip in her hair. I used some papers from my stash and a paper from Delicious Doodles to layer up the background and I added some flowers from my stash. I think is have an autumn feeling to it with those browns.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges




6 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Autumn
Hugs
Dewi

Ally White Cat said...

she is stunning! absolutely gorgeous work Shell. I love her.
hugs
susan s

Avril Ann said...

Shell you already know that I adore this card, love all the autumn colours you have used here, xxx

Teri said...

Fabulous hun! Love the shimmery bits! Love the Pumpkinhead mao, but didn't want to comment there and confuse things with the prize draws and such xxxx

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card :-))
Thank you so much for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši"
Hugs, Andreja

Keti said...

Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

Hugs, Keti (DT)