My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 14 October 2013

Week 2 of smudgy antics challenge and day 14 of 31 days of halloween

I'm having laptop issues so I annoy sure how well this will work from my phone. Today I have got 2 pieces to share, the first is a page digi page, although there is nothing scary about Poe Halloween just wouldn't be Halloween with some Poe.
As the challenge is to use smeared ink only that is sall I have used.
The next piece is a journal page I made last night and again only has a smeared ink stamp on it.
I will have to come back later when I have got my laptop fixed alto add the links and image details.








Yay I got the laptop fixed here are all the links I couldn't (probably could have if I had the patience to figure it all out) do earlier.

The link to the Smudgy Antics challenge is here
The pieces I used for the Poe piece are these papers the images I used are from the Quoth the Raven set which is no longer available as a digi stamp but can be found here as a rubber set.

For the second piece I used acrylic paints and molding paste, I decided not to use my paint brushes on this so the whole thing was painted with my fingers...best way to paint if you ask me :) The image that I have used is called costumed cranium and can be found here

16 comments:

Alison said...

Both pieces are cool, but I am so loving the background on your bottom project. It has such great colors and layering!

DogsMom said...

Not only are both of your pieces wonderful (and Poe was a scary dude)
you are my hero for persevering and getting this posted by phone!

nichtniedlich said...

I love that poe piece - what a wonderful mix of colors and images!
hugs serafeena

Lyneen said...

I have to agree with DogsMom.... Poe was a creepy guy!!!! LOOK at his writings... Love your Poe piece, it would be great framed on the wall!

Your "Set the World on Fire" is amazing... I LOVE IT... you captured your statement with the flaming face... there is a lot of texture and color!!

craftings said...

Love your Poe project layout...and your second piece is on fire!!

ldfdesign said...

Love the sentiment on your last one. I feel like that today. Both are great projects!

Avril Ann said...

Both, fabulous projects Shell, you are ubber talented hun xxx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular creations today Shell and your post gets a A+ for phone blogging LOL!

maureenjscott said...

Love your projects today! well done getting the phone going for it! THink i might have given up! lol x

Matney said...

You did an awesome job on both of these. That Poe page is gorgeous and love your layering of images.
Great saying, beautiful coloring on the head and awesome texture w/ the acrylics.

Emily Thubbron said...

Shell, both pieces are fantastic. I love the background on the bottom page. I am so going to have to get that Poe stamp. I love it.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! Two great pages! Love the colors and the texture on the bottom one is just amazing, Shell. xxD

Wendy said...

Two great pieces Shell. Great texture and sentiment on your cranium piece.

Steph said...

Your Poe piece is stunning, I love it! And the texture on your wall hanging is fabulous.

Carla said...

wow these are really cool..love the butterflies with Poe and the second piece...just amazing!

Kristina said...

Both of these projects are just brilliant! The top one looks as if it has real touchable texture. The 2nd one I can tell does in fact have touchable texture, and it look wicked kewl!
Peace,
Kristy