My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Emo Love

I was sitting at my desk and noticed this chipboard tag, rather than putting it away I thought I would see what I could do with it. I picked up the first piece of paper I came to which is from a prima stack. I stuck it down with some tombow and sanded the edges. Next I used some distress ink in dusty concord to put on the edges and through some punchanella. I picked up a heart doily and ripped of a bit and stuck it to the tag. The flower is a piece of grunge board that I covered with Glimmer glaze and added a little purple embossing powder in places. The image is from Delicious Doodles and is called Emo Valentine Fairy. She was coloured in with promarkers. To finish off the tag I used some fibres, paper flowers and a love charm.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges,


3 comments:

Susan Salyer said...

Beautiful tag Shell my favorite colors..always a delight
hugs
susan s

M said...

Great colouring in and beautiful colours on this lovely tag. hank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Meighan Wheller said...

This image says it all and I love how you coloured it. A great tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Meighan DT