My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Quoth the Raven colour BingPOE

This shalt by necessity be quick my Beloveds whilst I tell thee of thy latest Quest.... #26 COLOUR BINGPOE... without further ado, herewith thy palette.

                                          


Thy Challenge be to create for The Master anything that ye shalt desire using ANY 3 colours from ANY ONE LINE, be it across, up and down or the diagonal :-)

I have created a piece for the master using the top row across with the help of a rubber stamp from smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven set.





2 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

Hi,
I love the card.
I think it is absolutely stunning.
I hope that you have a fantastic day and weekend.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Matney said...

These are hard colors to use for this challenge, but you all are doing sooo awesome.
So many layers on this and love how the stamped image came out. Fabulous Shell.