My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 9 December 2013

5th day of Creepmas

Today I am sharing something that wasn't my original plan This journal page has been made this morning after being inspired by Susan's save the page prompt in the art journal group on the smeared and smudged forum. I started this page last week as I was going to use it as inspiration for my own Junk Funk challenge over at the forum which is to use up scraps of paper. I put on the paper and stamped on it a little but it just didn't feel right so I painted over the stamped part, added some water colour paint along the side, did some stenciling and added the fabulous 12 days of creepmas digi's from smeared ink. I finished it up with some sticky ribbon and some journaling.


If you are hopping then please hop along with the blog list just over there>>>

13 comments:

Steph said...

Very cool, I love that you painted over the paper it looks awesome.

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! FAb save of the page. looks awesome! xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

Great AJ page. I love the colors you chose for your background.

Terra Serrano said...

Love the mish-mash of all the different layers combined, what a great save! And I too adore the colors :)

applejack cards by sue said...

I agree...great images and colours.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

what a beautiful page !!

Wendy said...

This is an awesome journal page Shell. Love the background you created with your scraps. The Six Days of Christmas look good resting upon it!

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Great page - way to stick with the page and keep working it!

Wiola said...

Wow, there are so many cool and interesting elements here! I think the result of the water colour paint on the stamped parts is fantastic.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome journal page!!! Love all the birds you have used even if they are skeletons lol

Dominike said...

Really beautiful page.

ionabunny said...

Love your take on the 12 days. Fantastic

maureenjscott said...

Fantastic journal page! love the digis and your colours and stencilling, love it! mo x