My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Christmas/new year with Delicious Doodles

I was thinking so much about my son coming home from his week away with his school that I totally forgot to do my Dt post for Delicious Doodles (sorry Boss) This weeks challenge is Christmas/new year. I have made a Christmas card using the gorgeous Jolly Holly Postbox image.


Teri has also made some fabulous new Christmas digi's and they are in the store right now so why not pop over and treat yourself to a few :)
Click on the image to go to it in the store








4 comments:

Teri said...

Really pretty card hun! (I forgive you xx) lol

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful card, Shell and the new Christmas images are gorgeous. xxD

Avril Ann said...

Awesome card Shell, love this image, xxx

SAMARA said...

Shell I love your art. The gargoyle is outrageously fantastic! Now this is the type of Christmas tree I would LOVE to have! While I don't celebrate Christmas, I sure could love it with your topper. How on earth did you think of this? Man, I love your diversity! xox Samara