My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Gargoyle Tree Topper.

I have just finished making my tree topper for this year. I have used Gothic Church Window and Creepy Gargoyle . I cut out the windows and created a stained glass effect on acetate to go behind it, everything else was coloured with promarkers, I added a piece of card on the back to I could slide it over the top of the tree. It looks pretty cool with the lights just inside it.
If you are here looking for my 4th day of creepmas piece it is on the previous post :)


8 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

This is stunning! Brilliant idea and it works so well with the tree lights behind the window.

ionabunny said...

Fantastic. Love it

Emily Thubbron said...

What brilliantly stunning idea. I love the stained glass. Great topper.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That really is a fabulous tree topper!!! My daughter would totally love this! and well so do I lol

maureenjscott said...

Love your tree topper!!! this is awesome!! mo x

Avril Ann said...

Looks ruddy amazing Shell, Wowser, xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Shell, this is freakin' GORGEOUS and such a creative idea! xxD

Wiola said...

Absolutely amazing!