My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 23 December 2013

Last day of Creepmas

I am so glad I am still off work sick or I never would have made it to the end of this hop, I have been having a look at what everyone has been making but I am really sorry that I've not been commenting, I've been hopping at night on my phone which is a pain to comment from.


Here is my final piece, I have stamped on the candle with one of the stamps from the Dark Holidaze rubber set drawn by Rick St Dennis for Smeared Ink. I then coloured that little chappy in with promarkers and added the metal pins to it. 




I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas xxxx

9 comments:

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

Great idea with the candle! Thank you for sharing your projects.

DonnaMundinger said...

FAb candle, Shell! Love those stars you've added. Hope everyone is feeling better for the big day. Merry Creepmas. xxD

Emily Thubbron said...

Shell, I love your candle. What a fantastic project. I love that you stamped onto the actual candle. Thanks for the great projects that you shared with us along this hop. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Wendy said...

Beautiful candle Shell. That stamp is perfect for the candle. It has been fun doing the hop with you. Merry Christmas!

maureenjscott said...

Sorry you're off sick! But yay that you got through the full hop - I've loved seeing your projects! The candle today is fabulous too! Love the pins in it! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas when it comes Shell! mo xxx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

I'm very impressed that you even managed to post anything while being sick let alone do something that awesome. Hope you feel better soon. May you have a fabulous Christmas.

applejack cards by sue said...

Fantastic candle colouring and embellishments. I hope you feel much better very soon. Wishing you a Happy Christmas
Sue (The Nanny)
RSD EDT

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

fab candle hun x

Wiola said...

Pretty and cool candle!