My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Rock N Rolla Challenge

I decided for my Smeared ink DT piece this week I would make something to enter into the Rock N Rolla challenge on the smeared and Smudged forum. I had to watch the video inspiration several times before picking out some elements to work with. I liked the idea of the puppet theatre and wanted to have the sandy colour on there too. The other bits that I used as inspiration are the christmas garland over the theatre, the skull on the floor and the grave marker. 



I started by using some acrylic paints to cover the board and I used a palate knife to mark out the box for the theatre. Once it was dry I started to stamp, I have used 4 rubber sets all from smeared ink to make this, they are Gothic Christmas, Skelly Christmas, Urban Decay and Haunted places 1.

If you haven't already been to have a look at the challenges offered on the forum please go have a look, it's free to join up and each month the challenges really do make you think outside the box.

4 comments:

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I had to go see the video inspiration once I saw your page! Good work! And I love that Urban Decay stamp set.

Wendy said...

Wow...Shell this is awesome! Love all the texture you created with this piece. Great stamping!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

very fun combination of all the images!!! Love the colors.

Terra Serrano said...

I also love the texture, and how you've combined the images to re-create the scene! Fab job!