My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Anything POE's with Quoth the Raven

We have a new challenge over at Quoth the Raven this month, as most people are still recovering from the recent festivities our challenge is an easy one; it is Anything Poe's. Remember the Master likes the darker side of crafting and so do we, so we would love to see your Poe related crating.

My offering for this challenge is a little cabinet that I have altered. The wooden cabinet was given to my sister as it was smaller than she was hoping. I have covered it with papers from Smeared Ink's Poe Boy paper set then I rubbed a little paint over the bits that were left uncovered...now I am sure you are thinking it would have made more sense to paint it then cover it? Well yes it probably would but I never think about these things I just do them and luckily it all turned out ok :)






3 comments:

Matney said...

Eeeekkk! this is what I thought when I saw this. Then, where does she live so I can go steal it! Heheheee...
Awesome covering and you know I love that Smeared Ink digi paper. Love!

ike said...

She's going to LUV this... it's FABULOUS Shell :-D xxxxxxxxx

Terra Serrano said...

What a perfect little Poe cabinet! I am so happy with the creative way you have used the Poe Boy papers on a 3-D item, simply designed and very effective and it turned out just amazing!