My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 3 January 2014

Smeared Ink DT Piece

Hi guys, here is my DT piece for the week, I have altered this chipboard circle to make a wall hanging. I have been rummaging through my stash to find all the bits and piece for this piece so  I can't list where I had it all from and I've had some of it for a long time. I do know however that the little frozen Charlotte is a genuine Frozen Charlotte from between 1900 and 1920.

The stamped images I have used are both Smeared Ink ones, the corset is from the Heavy Metal set, the other is Butterfly 2 from the Specimen Jar set .




http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - used ruffled ribbon all around the chipboard

13 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of your details, especially the heart and the ruffled ribbon! FAB butterfly, too! THX for playing with us in the eclectic Paperie Get Altered Challenge!

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Shell: I like your wall hanging. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Broni said...

I love your little message of HOPE in this great hanging. Thanks so much for joining us for the eclectic Paperie Get Altered challenge!

Matney said...

Soo pretty and love all everything you have added. Looks perfect and not tooo full. Great bit of ribbon for the hang. Wonderful work my friend!

Micki said...

Oh I love all the ruffles paired with all the embellishments. Wonderful wall hanging. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our January Get Altered with eP challenge.

Angie A said...

Very pretty wall hanging! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie-DT

michele said...

Gorgeous vintage wall hanging! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Helene Siermans said...

Wonderful way to use ribbon on your project, I love how you made it the edge. Great little hanger as well...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
Nick

Gerda said...

What a very pretty wall hanging! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

lorraine reeve said...

wow love all the elements you have used, fabulous piece thanks for sharing at punkyougirl

lorraine reeve said...

wow love all the elements you have used, fabulous piece thanks for sharing at punkyougirl

Tracy said...

Loving all your beautiful elements with the message Hope!!
So happy you joined us for the Get Altered Challenge over at eclectic Paperie and good luck!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Kay Mowat said...

Gorgeous piece just love it thanks for joining us at Punk You Girl