The image I have used is one from the creature feature set, I coloured it with distress inks then added extra ink for the background and to grunge up the edges.
The page has been painted with Deco Art Americana in burnt orange then covered with vintage photo distress embossing powder.
The doiley is a linen one I have had for ages and I grunged it up with some distress ink and tattered angels mist in perfect peach.
The flower trim is from my stash and the flowers are from Wild orchid crafts, I took one rose apart and made these 2 flatter flowers from it.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges: