My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 14 February 2014

Ribbon and Bling with Delicious Doodles

This weeks challenge at Delicious Doodles is ribbon and bling, for my piece I have made a card using woodland friends, I coloured her in with promarkers then added some glitter to her wings. I have added a ribbon and a few more bits of bling on there too.  Delicious Doodles are having a DT call too so if you fancy trying out have a look on the blog here.




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



4 comments:

rachel taylor said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel DT

Carolyn L. said...

Very pretty, I love all the little details! Thanks for joining us at CMM!

Matney said...

That corner punch is awweeesome! so pretty in these neutral colors. Great ribbon, wings behind are fab w/ the shimmer and love the botom dp. Really beautiful job Shell.

Ira Huberts said...

A striking card! Love your beautiful colouring, so pretty! Thanks for your sweet comment, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner