My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Day 3 of bloody valentine

Welcome to the last day of hopping with us on our bloody valentine hop. I am sharing 2 pieces today, the first is a card made using Tell Tale Heart from IKE's ART, a piece of the story and then on the background I've used the small hearts rubber stamp from the heart wings rubber set from Smeared Ink.


My next piece is a page that I made using another of IKE's images this time I used Face on. I have added a bubble wrap heart as it fits in with my junk funk challenge on the smeared and smudged forum. To make this heart I used a hypodermic needle and injected some glimmer mist into each of the bubbles I wanted to be coloured. I can tell you now I would never make a nurse! It took me several attempts as I was a little too heavy handed for most of them LOL


Here is the full blog roll for you to have a look at all the other fab projects today

Sue The Nanny
Susan
Julia
Black Dragon
Kristy
Maureen
Fiona
Leigh
DominoART
Airless Chambers
Quoth The Raven 
Ike's World Challenges
Wendy
Shoni
Ike
Left Of Center Creative Challenges
Lisa
Violent Kitty
Lady Brayton
Samara
Rebecca


10 comments:

Rebecca pettit said...

I think the green really complements everything you put together on the first card. I also love the adornments on your second piece.

Matney said...

Hahah, love what you wrote. You did a great job and heart look awesome. Love the work on the first card and winged hearts look cool. Like the hair on the second and great saying!

Wendy said...

lol...hilarious sentiment for the second card! Two great bloody valentines using Ike's stamps. Great work Shell!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Two gorgeous projects today Shell and I just love your bubble wrap heart and totally brilliant injecting the ink into the bubbles, love it!

SAMARA said...

I love the colors in your first creation Shell. The digi is fantastic the way you have used it and the card lovely - even though creepy! Your other creations - the bubble pop - quite smart - with the ink. haha too funny about the nursing. meh, that's how they do it too, having worked in a hospital for years!!! You'd be fine. Your heart with the drips is SO cool - I love that one. And of course, Lenore - how can you fail with her. She's gorgeous the way you colored her up. Those nails...omg I would not want to meet those in a dark alley. I see what you mean about being able to do lots of cards. You did a HUGE amount for this hop and they are ALL fantastic. Hugzzzz samara xox

applejack cards by sue said...

How gorgeous are your projects! Looks like a lot of work went into each card. I wonder how many times I have said "I'm just going to put my face on" I will have your beautifully coloured project in my mind!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the subtle stamping in green on your first card and brilliant use of the book page with the fab image. the second made me giggle. I often say that to the hubs. LOL Amazing work with the bubble wrap. I sooo have to try that. the affect is amazing. You are sooo creative! Happy V Day. I'm running a bit behind. xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Love them both, Shell! Your injected bubble heart makes for an ultra cool embellishment and I love the burnt paper on your first card! I doubt your needle technique was too rough...you probably just needed a different gauge of the needle. Hmmm...I will have to "borrow" some syringes from work and give your injecting technique a try!

ike said...

Brilliant cards Shell - I love that the words are on the wall of the first one. WoW - injecting stuff into bubble wrap..... now that sounds right up my street... I shall be over to look at that TuT :-D Brilliant creations xxoxoxox

Rocio De Alba said...

Love your Bloody Valentine projects, Shell. You never dissapoint.

xoxo
Rocio