My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 21 February 2014

Yellow and Bloom with Delicious Doodles

The new challenge has started over at Delicious Doodles, this time we are going bright and cheerful with the theme yellow and bloom.


For my piece I have made a card for a friend. This friend is always so busy taking care of other people despite being poorly herself so I wanted to send her a little something to let her know that I appreciate her.

I have used the gorgeous Daisies with Butterfly and I coloured it in with promarkers. I then added a sentiment from one of the hostess stamp sets from Stampin' Up!





I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



6 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful hun! x

Angie A said...

Cute card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Shell, A beautiful card and image, love the colours too. Thank you for joining us for challenge 12 at Crafty Girls Challenges good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner

Gretha said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
x Gretha

Avril Ann said...

So very pretty, Shell, love and hugs hun xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Shell! Love the dimension. xxD