My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 29 March 2014

If friends were flowers

I have had a very productive evening and I've managed to make a good start on all my DT samples for the next few weeks. I have also made a few bits to send to some friends, the first one is a card I have made to cheer up a very good friend of mine.

The image I have used in this is called Snowdrop Fairy and is from Delicious Doodles. I have coloured her in with my Stampin' Write markers. I ran the card through my big shot in an embossing folder and inked over it with some  bundled sage distress ink. The two dies that I have used are ones I cut a long time ago when I was doing a pile of them. To finish the card off I stamped out the sentiment from personal impressions in the bundled sage distress ink and then used my decorative label punch from Stampin' Up. 




I would like to enter this into the following challenges





9 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Stunning Shell, just stunning, am in love with that image, great shape too xx

Wendy L said...

This is quite unique, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Tammy said...

WOW Shell, this is gorgeous! I love that image and your beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Keti said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining Challenges and Candies challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Keti (DT)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Shoni! Love the colors and fab embossing and die cut. I'm sure this will cheer your friend up in no time. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

OOPS! I mean SHELL! So sorry, hon, I'm not awake! xxxxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely design, thanks for playing along at Alphabet challenge.

Pat xx

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made! I like your embossing :-))
Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i SlatkiĊĦi". Good luck and please join us again!
Hugs, Andreja

Helene E said...

Such a lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!