My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Mothers day butterfly

Anyone that knows me will know how hard it find it to do these pretty cards, however as my Mum doesn't like skulls and gore as much as I do I have had to make the effort. 

I have challenged myself even more with this by doing a shaped card, I started off by running the front of the card through my big shot in an embossing folder. To highlight the embossing more I rubbed over it with some distress ink. The image that I have used is one of the Magnolia Tilda's, this one if one I picked up from a car boot sale a couple of years ago. The sentiment I used is a wooden stamp I got from Hobby Craft years ago and the label is the deco label punch from Stampin' Up! To finish off the card I used some Wild Orchid crafts flowers and a few flat backed pearls. 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great shape and sweet design, but am I actually seeing TILDA!?! Ok, it's for your Mom so I'll forgive you, LOL xxD

michele said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs Michele x

pam hicks said...

a very pretty shapped card, thanks for joining Left of Centre Challenge this week & good luck Pam Dt xx

pam hicks said...

a very pretty shapped card, thanks for joining Left of Centre Challenge this week & good luck Pam Dt xx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! love the butterfly shape! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo DT Coordinator xxx