My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Spring into spring with IKE'S WORLD Challenges

Stupid internet!! I had some serious net issues yesterday and this post just would not publish!

We are into week 2 of the current challenge at IKE's WORLD Challenges which is Spring into Spring. I was having a bad case of no mojo the past couple of weeks so it is only a little something from me today. The piece I have made is an altered wooden plaque which I will be adding a magnet to the back of.

I started by painting the plaque with some gesso and added some pretty paper, once it was dry I sanded the paper in places and added some distress inks to the edges. The image I picked is the Carnation from the Spain Bundle. To finish this piece off I stamped the word spring onto it with some tiny alphabet stamps.



I am entering this into the following challenges:




3 comments:

Rene said...

What a lovely project! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create. Good luck,
Rene

fiona walker said...

A great project thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
Good luck
Fiona dt. x

Matney said...

Sooo pretty! Great feel to this and just the love colors. Wonderful job Shell.