My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 28 April 2014

Smeared ink dt blog hop

It's the end of the month again which means it's blog hop time with my wonderful teamies! The full blog roll is just here for you so make sure you have a look at what everyone has made.
 photo SIMonthlyBlogHopButtonOctopus_zps8932e2f8.jpg


The theme this time is to do your thing, I had planned on some crazy mixed media piece but just haven't felt up to it so instead I did the other thing I love doing which is art journalling.
The stamps I used on this page are all from the specimen jar rubber set by smeared ink details of which can be found here




8 comments:

Lisa häll said...

Very creative and great use of stamps! ThinkI have to sign up for the rubber club so I cn get This set :-) . Wonderful inspiration. Xx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Great minds think alike! Fabulous art journal project!

Ellis said...

Beautiful art journal spread you made, lovely colors and texture!
Hugs, Elenor

Rebecca pettit said...

I am so drawn to the colors you used. I still have not ventured into the world of art journaling but I am in no rush to need to buy even more supplies. Great piece

ike said...

These are lovely pages. I hope you are feeling a bit better now Shell ?
Glad to see you could manage a bit of crafting :-D
Mega Hugz

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Matney said...

Bright and beautiful pages. You have inspired me to make something w/ the butterflies. Great center strips and just lovely coloring on all the images.

Wendy said...

Shell...your journal pages are beautiful. I love all the color and dimension you have achieved. I have that digital stamp set and love it!

Susan Salyer said...

oh Shell they are such beautiful pages. I love them all .I think of you everyday...love to you
hugs
susan s