My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 3 May 2014

Raving Ravens with Quoth the Raven

I'm trying to play catch up today and get a load of posts done that should have been done the past few days.

The first of my posts is for Quoth the Raven, our new challenge is Ravening Ravens. We want to see your Poe fit projects that include a raven in them.

For my piece I have created this raven necklace. I already had the chain with a metal oval piece attached to it. I started by heating up my melt pot ready and stamped out one of the ravens, from the Smeared Ink Quoth the Raven rubber set, several times, fussy cut and layered them up. I then dipped the raven into the melt pot along with a couple of paper cherry blossom flowers.







2 comments:

Ellis said...

Fantastic necklace you created Shell! =)
Hugs, Elenor

ike said...

Eeeek - isn't that just Super FAB !!!! I LUV this Shell - a wonderful creation and beautifully displayed :-)
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog