I have altered a frame I picked up from Poundland a while ago, this is what it looked like before I got my hands on it.
I painted over it all with a red paint, then when that was dry I covered it with black paint. when the black was almost dry I used a piece of kitchen towel and rubbed all over the frame to reveal some of the red and silver.
I added some ribbon to the bottom of the frame along with some flowers. Both of the stamps are from the Quoth the Raven rubber set from Smeared Ink, the raven on the frame has been stamped several times, fussy cut, layered and dipped into the melt pot. The image in the centre has been framed with some black and white ribbon before putting into the frame.
I am entering this into the following challenges: