My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Smeared Ink DT piece

Here is my dt piece for this week showcasing the fabulous Smeared Ink stamps. I really wanted to play with distress inks so I started by inking all over the background then using one of the stamps from Urban Decay rubber set to add a little bit of green to the background, I also flicked over it with some shimmer mist. The main image I have used is one of the French Fairies called Star Tree Fairy. The quote is a rub on from a sheet I have had for at least 5 years (about time I used it right?) and all the other bits were from my stash.



I am entering this into the following challenges:
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/april-challenge-distress.html

7 comments:

Susan Salyer said...

Shell this is a master piece. stunning beautiful art. I love your work.Thanks for sharing the beauty.
hugs
susan s

Susan Salyer said...

Shell this is a master piece. stunning beautiful art. I love your work.Thanks for sharing the beauty.
hugs
susan s

Shazza said...

this is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Jac said...

Beautiful, such an elegant image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Sall said...

Ohhh it is simply Gorgeous

Susan Salyer said...

All your cards have been gorgeous but of all you have made this is my favorite. I love it Shell it is beeeaaauuutiful !!!!!!!
hugs
susan s

Matney said...

So pretty. The die cuts are rockin' on this. Love the distressing all over.