My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 3 May 2014

White on White with Delicious Doodles.

Oh how I dread those words "white on white" Not being one for using white vey much as it is I always panic a little bit when I have to do all white pieces. This time I decided to try something different and go for a digital piece. I put all of the elements together in craft artist and added the image Gothicka, from Delicious Doodles, which I also coloured in craft artist.

I do hope you will join us with this challenge

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, Im so lost with craft artist, see loads of fab things done with it but wouldnt know where to start myself! Love Hazel
(didos) GDT on Delicious Doodles

maureenjscott said...

This is fabulous Shelley! I love the digital elements you've put together, the image is coloured beautifully too. Love it! Thanks for sharing in our Spring Fling Challenge at Left of Center, Hope to see you joining in next time too! Mo dt coordinator xxx

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

This month is anything goes and your creation is smashing! Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Cindye Wile said...

You did a fabulous job, this is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
Cindye DT

Matney said...

Fab job w/ this challenge. Such great images and love the bit of coloring to highlight your lady.