My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Bows and Buttons with Delicious Doodles

This week at Delicious Doodles we want you to show us your bows and buttons. The piece I have made is a gift bag using the gorgeous Lilleth image. This bag started it's life as a cereal box, to start with I covered it with a wall paper sample I tore off when I was in B&Q, I then used a bit of blue card to create the bag, the ribbon, bling and buttons are all from my stash.

I do hope you will join us with this challenge




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



6 comments:

Matney said...

Coool! Might I trouble you on your method/instruction for the bag. I love that you recycled the cereal box. Wonderful over all design and a lovely job on the image.

Chat Noir said...

Love your different take on our challenge. Gorgeous colours and a great recycled result. Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei.

Electra said...

Wow, this is fascinating! There are so many beautiful details on this card to drool at, and the rich colours make it extra special! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

Rosemary said...

this is a gorgeous gift bag, the recipient is going to love it and the gift inside is extra special in such wrapping! Hard to believe this started off as a humble cereal box, it certainly looks glamorous now! It is also a great take on our Opus Gluei theme this time around and I love what you did with it! Thanks for participating in our challenge

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

What a gorgeous gift bag! I love the image, too. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

verybellemakes said...

Love that you used a wallpaper sample! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT