My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

found her peace

I have had a lovely morning crafting today, it's been a long time since I had the time to just sit and make without having to rush it, I am only sharing one piece with you right now but there will be a lot of posts this week LOL

The first piece I am sharing is a piece for Smeared Ink the image I've used is from the gorgeous rubber set called the abyss. I coloured the image in with spectrum noir pens and used paper from Recollections tattered and worn paper collection. 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



4 comments:

fiona henderson said...

Its just beautiful.....i love your creation.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Joanne Hood said...

wow, a fabby card. thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH for our birthday week.
Hugs
Jo dt xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

So unique....
Thank you for joining in our challenge (TTPH) Good luck x

Katya said...

Lovely card. I love seeing mermaid creations and I love how you colored the tail and fins. Awesome bring colors and nice distressing of the edges. :)
Thank you for joining us at TTPH's Distress it week.

Katya Bess
TTPH DT
Kattyxoitca.blogspot.com