My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 28 July 2014

Monochromatic with the Smeared Ink Team

Hello my twisted little bunnies, are we all ready for some hopping?
Oh boy this heat is getting to me, I am finding that I have no patience for anything at all these past few days and that would include trying to get paper to stick straight and pens not leaving big blobs all over the place. That being said it will be no surprise that my piece today is a digital layout.
I have used craft artist to put all of the elements together. I started off with some digital paper from Smeared Ink, I then used some of the elements from craft artist along with 2 stamps from the Smeared Ink creature feature digital set

Here is the full blog list for you to hop along with



6 comments:

Ellis said...

Beautiful digital piece you created, great variations of brown.
Hugs, Elenor

maureenjscott said...

Oh this is fabulous Shelley! I love the tones and the images you've used! mo xxx

Rebecca pettit said...

I love how all of the elements go perfectly together. I would have never seen that from each of the elements separately. When I started reading your post I thought it was perfect that you chose tto curl the edges of the pyramid paper and include some color smears too. I have looked at all of the digi's a few times and never noticed these. You opened up a whole new level of ideas for me me. You always do that.
Kisses

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Interesting digital layout. I love the different images you have incorporated into this piece.

Matney said...

Killer digi work there. Nice sepia tones and great bits of a tad of color here and there. Busy patterns and lots of overlays, but all work seamlessly together and just coool how it turned out.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome gathering of images! Beautiful, cohesive piece.