My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Toil and Trouble

it's Day 4 of smudgefest and today the challenge is to pick at least 3 things from the cauldron to craft with. Well my first reaction was panic as I don't have any of those things really in my little travel craft bag. We had a little walk into town where I knew there was a poundland so I thought I should be able to pick a couple of bits up, I managed to get a bag full of fibre and ribbon a piece of each I added to the bottom of the tag. The image I have used is Acacia, Guardian of Spring Chibi From Smeared Ink. I have used black to shadow all around the image, I added a bit of metal with the birdy paper clip and then added a bit of nature with the leaf that was on the decking.


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Good old Poundland to the rescue!!! Great tag, hope you're enjoying your holiday x

KristyLee said...

Cool looking Tag. I like your green stuff at the bottom. Also colored beautifully!
Peace,
Kristy

Matney said...

Awesome way to incorporate a piece of nature. Goes so well with this image and set. Beautiful tag and kudos for the pound land.

Lyneen said...

Well you made the BEST with little you had to start!!! REALLY GREAT. Your colors are perfect!