My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Feathered Friends at IKE's World

It turns out I totally suck and getting my blog posts done on time :( So far just today I've thought it was Tuesday and Thursday and can't seem to get my brain to register that it is in fact Wednesday! Yesterday was a mega busy day too, it was open day at work so by the time I had finished work and
popped to the shop to pick up some bread and milk it was 9pm and I just wanted my bed. 


This fortnight the challenge at IKE's WOLRD Challenges is feathered friends. I decided to make a hybrid piece this time. The image I printed and coloured with Spectrum noir pens and then added to this digital lay out. The image I have used is called ANGELS and DEMONS.



2 comments:

ike said...

Just AWESOME Shell - great colour choices making it soooo dark and broody, and fab added elements. LUV this piece :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxx

Sall said...

I prefer the devil to the angel side of a mood it has a tendency to be more fun. This is perfect and you have excelled at making this an interesting unique piece that makes me smile.