My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Smeared Ink DT piece 07/09/14

After a crazy week I finally got some time to do a bit of crafting. For my Smeared Ink Dt piece this week I have made a card using one of the images from the creature feature set.  The image was coloured with spectrum noir pens and then distressed with distress inks.

We'd love to see you over at the smeared and smudged forum for challenges, tutorials and great crafty friendships :)


I am entering this into the following challenges:




4 comments:

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you made and a great layout too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

SAMARA said...

Beautiful how you have brought this home for the Left of Centre Challenge. Love your colors and how you have joyfully put your creation together! Thanks for joining us at LOC. Best, Samara DT

maureenjscott said...

Awesome card Shell! I love that image, great layout too! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, Mo dt coordinator xx

Matney said...

Wonderful distressing. Great textures and I love what you did with this mermaid. I keep forgetting about this set. May have to request soon. Beautiful.