My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 3 October 2014

A triple Whammy!

I will warn you now today's post is a long one!

First up is my DT piece for the new challenge at Delicious Doodles, the theme this week is cute Halloween. I have made a card using the super cute little pumpkin fairy.

Next up is something rather exciting! Ike has been drawing and has created the most awesome set of Zombie pets for us to work with. The DT is doing a little hop today too so please go and have a look at all the fab makes. I decided to work with Zombie pet hamster but there will be lots more makes with the other images appearing through the month. Here is the blog list for our little hop and the link to IKE's Store is here



My final piece to share today is another digi page using some fabulous images from Smeared Ink for part of our 31 days of Halloween blog hop here is the massive blog list for you to join in the fun. 
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye 
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara




28 comments:

Rebecca pettit said...

Absolutely love the senti for ike's world.

ike said...

Hahahaha - fabulously funny Hamster. :-D
Great makes here Shell - well done you :-)

Hugz
IKE xxx

Ellis said...

Fabulous creations for all three creations, the zombie hamster is awesome! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Rebecca pettit said...

The eyes have it in this one. I love everything about the layout

applejack cards by sue said...

A wonderful Dark Project. Hauntingly beautiful.... oooh... those eyes!
Sue
The Nanny x

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Sometimes I think I'm that hamster - I didn't eat all the Skittles I promise! lol

maureenjscott said...

Three fabulous, fantastic projects! I love your pumpkin for DD! Love your AJ page for Ike's Hop!! And your digital page for 31DOH is awesome - I love the images and those eyes... wow!! love it! x

DonnaMundinger said...

From cute, to funny, too elegantly spooky, Shell! You've got it all today. Love that sweet little girl and the hamster totally cracked me up! The SI project is so eerily gorgeous. Fabulous work! xxD

NanB said...

Love them all but the 31 days one is deliciously evil looking! Soooo spooky and wonderful! Great piece of art!

Disco Queen said...

Fab creations & so different! Totally relate to the zombie hamster sentiment!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

I agree totally with Donna! "Cute, to funny, to elegantly spooky." Great job with all of them!

SAMARA said...

awww so adorable with those cheeks! good imagination shell. love the other art. you have been very very busy. x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Well, you certainly have been busy! Marvelous makes all around.

TangledBlueRose said...

Wow such a busy day here for you! So many awesome projects. Love the Ike's release so creepy! Love your image and page for 31 DOH, so nice all of work!~kim

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

WOWZA, I just got triple whammied and what a delight it was too LOL!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love all your three creations for DD, Ike's Hop and 31DOH...Dont know which I like best but I am leaning towards the third...

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a sweet little angel she is. Love the pumpkin paper. The rat is supper creepy - love the sentiment you have written. Love the digital page you created with the different images.

DogsMom said...

You have been one busy crafter!
I think you nailed all 3 challenges for today.

Sweet, Zombieish, and Macabre

Christine Kiehl said...

Lovely card. Eyes are cool and love the color mix! Thank you and have a great weekend!

Gabriella Thomas said...

I love this frog image and what you did with it. You've done an awesome job with all 3 cards. Glad I finally got a chance to visit.

Dog-Ma said...

You are keepin busy for sure. Great projects!

BurningRubber said...

The little Halloween fairy is adorable. I laughed so hard at your page.

Pat said...

Love the macabre hamster!
Also love the cute Halloween card!

Julia said...

Wow!!! This are awesome!

Steph said...

Wow you've been busy, 3 great projects. Did you draw all those little candy corns? Your digital work is so cool.

Matney said...

DD image so sweet. So love her hair for some reason. Like the layered senti and cool one at that.
Heehee, chubby cheeks. Who know Zombie hamsters liked candy. Fab background and Chubbs is so cute!
Your digi work is art work. Wow and love the mixture of images. Senti, awesome and one of my fav stamps used.

Sall said...

Hey I think both you and I know you ate the candy...hehe

Julia said...

I a commenting know on the Zombie hamster, great coloring and the sentiment is funny. Great job!
Thanks for the chance to win a set of this zombilicious images.
Hugs,
Julia