My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Day 14

Today I have created a digital page, I've used some of the elements from a gorgeous free kit which can be found in the Mischief Circus I used a couple of bits from a craft artist digi set and then I used a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine however I think this particular stamp may be discontinued.
I know this may not look all that Halloweeny, but the sentiment on there is how I looked at my first 31 days, it was a great adventure just as last year and this one have been too, all it took was that first step :D






 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

FAbulous digi work, Shell. Unfortunately the Goth Eyes aren't still available at Lacy Sunshine but they are soo cool (I've got them too.) Love the AIW feel of your page. xxD

maureenjscott said...

Love this Shell! Fabulous digital project, love the images and those eyes up the top are fab! mo x

DogsMom said...

So much here to see and love!
The black lashed eyes in the branches!
Absolutely gorgeous card.

TangledBlueRose said...

This is gorgeous, love it! And your sentiment is right on!~kim

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Great digi page! Love those creepy eyes above the sentiment.

NanB said...

We are thinking along the same lines! I did my first digital page last night ( with a little maybe a whole lot of help from my daughter!) and I am so proud!! Yours is so great! Love the sentiment and everything about it!! Wonderful job!!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I love it, I'm a sucker for anything AIW and this is purrfect Halloween fodder!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cool digital page. Love the elements you used.

craftings said...

Love everything about this digi page, wonderful colours and purrfect kitty!

Susan Renshaw said...

Every adventure does indeed need a first step! Super page - love the bright colours!

Rebecca pettit said...

Wow love the face on top shell. Lots of colors good job.

Julia said...

Awesome digital project, love the colors and the sentiment.

Steph said...

Wonderful digi creation! Love the colors.

Sarah Nancarrow said...

Fab digi page - I really like the bright colours and the font you used :)