My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

day 15

Hello you lovely people. Firstly today I would like to thank all of you that are taking time every day to comment, I honestly don't know how you do it with such a long list!

I am sharing another hybrid piece today. The image is from smeared ink and is called Dead Dancer pointing, it just happens to be my  all time fav stamp.


I have used one of the Smeared Ink digital papers for the background and added a few elements from Craft Artist.


 photo WickedBloggerbutton_zpsbcaacb28.jpg
Terra
Black Dragon
Lyneen
Maureen
Rebecca
Julia
Lisa
Teresa
Keren
Renee
Alison
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
Jane
The Nanny (Sue)
Sarah
Leslierahye
Jessica
Kelli
Karen
Airless Chambers
Sara
Kapree
Shoni
Altered Pages
Shell
Art Jypsy
Alex
Dreamweavers Stencils DT
Kim
Nanette
Erin
Susan
Creepy Glowbugg
DominoART
Steph
Sandy
Sarah
Stefanie
Barbara

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous digi collage, Shell! I happen to love that stamp too. Great work! xxD

maureenjscott said...

I'm with Donna- I love this stamp too!! Fabulous project, love the digital background you've created, mo xxx

DogsMom said...

She is in her own little world, not even noticing the scary skull.
Nice colors and use of embellishments

DogsMom said...

She is in her own little world, not even noticing the scary skull.
Nice colors and use of embellishments

TangledBlueRose said...

That is a beautiful stamp! Love your coloring and the collage is gorgeous! Love the purple!~kim

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Love this hybrid project.

Susan Renshaw said...

Such a contrast to yesterday! Super dancer and brillinat background!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A GORE-geous mixed media creation, I do love how you combined the dancer with the background paper!

Sarah Bales Strom said...

Lovely digital page! Love the colors you have used and the way the dancer is colored.

NanB said...

So beautiful and scary at the same time but the beauty outweighs everything!!

Julia said...

Gorgeous page. Scary and beautiful a dangerous combination.

Rebecca pettit said...

Of course go purple, and I love the senti it is so beautiful. I wish we has an SI set of just calligraphy sentiments dedicated to Halloween. They are the one thing that I so desperately need
Love ya

Steph said...

Amazing digi work! I love that big skull in the background watching the dancer.

Sarah Nancarrow said...

I was ooing and ahing over all the different elements and the beautiful ballerina when I got the fright of my life when I saw that huge skull image in the background!! Totally creepy!!